The all-new Dragon Professional Individual for Mac, v6, expands the boundaries of speech recognition innovation for document creation. Featuring a smarter next-generation speech engine with the latest Deep Learning technology, Dragon constantly learns and adapts to your unique voice and environmental variations - even while you're dictating - to deliver new levels of personalised accuracy and productivity.
With accuracy improvements of up to 10% over previous versions and across the board enhancements, including transcription features, Full Text Control support for key business applications such as Apple Keynote, Apple Pages or Microsoft Outlook 2016 and enhanced online help, Dragon empowers you to complete documentation faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Next-generation speech technology for optima' productivity
Hier een youtube film over installeren en bediening Dragon Professional Individual Mac 6.0
Faster and more accurate than ever
Dragon Professional Individual for Mac expands the possibilities of speech recognition innovation with a next-generation speech engine, significantly increasing accuracy over previous versions. Dragon uniquely brings consistent, optimal accuracy to the Mac, with Deep Learning technology and adaptation techniques that continuously adjust to your voice or environmental variations, even while you're dictating. Dragon provides:
- Up to 10% improved accuracy out of the box.
- Continuous learning - even during dictation - for individually adapted accuracy improvements that enhance the user experience.
- Optimal accuracy achieved for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as in a cubicle environment.
Updated application support Dragon empowers you to work even more quickly and accurately by voice with support for Full Text Control* within the latest business applications. Applications with enhanced support include, for example:
- Apple Pages
- Apple Keynote
- Apple Numbers
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
* Full Text Control requires adoption of Apple's Accessibility API
Formatting and other recognition improvements, for minimal editing
Dragon delivers improved recognition of number, email address formatting and place names based on how we naturally speak, resulting in fewer overall corrections.
- "three double two five" -> "3225".
- "two point five million" -> "2.5 million".
- "oh point five" -> "0.5".
- "quarter to five" -> "4:45".
- "eight pounds fifty" -> "£8.50".
- "John dot Smith at Nuance dot com" -> email@example.com.
- Better overall handling of Roman numerals.
Improved user interface and experience
Dragon delivers an improved user experience that makes powerful features easier to discover and use.
- Clearer Full Text Control indicator
- Improved Status Window, Correction Window and Profiles management.
- New Licence preference pane to manage licences or subscriptions.
- New automated backups of commands and vocabulary.
- Improved Command management.
- Faster startup time with optimisations throughout.
The enhanced transcription process leverages all the accuracy improvements gained from the state-of-the-art engine, while reducing the number of steps required to getting your audio recordings transcribed.
- Simplified user interface and better speaker management.
- No training is required for transcription; you no longer need to initially transcribe and correct a short 90-second clip to achieve transcription accuracy.
- Acoustic and language model adaptation are automatically leveraged for the current user.
- No training is required for third-party transcription;* there is also better separation of current user data versus third-party speaker data.
* Transcription of third-party speakers may require an additional license for each unique speaker.
Transcription Batch Mode
Now use Batch Mode and save time if you have multiple audio files to transcribe. In the Transcription Window, simply drop as many files that you need to have transcribed to the "Audio Files to
Transcribe" list and Dragon Professional Individual for Mac transcribes them all together, quickly and efficiently.
Dragon offers multiple ways to accelerate proficiency and get the most out of your speech recognition investment - even offering productivity tips and helping you discover advanced Dragon features. You can take advantage of:
- Improved online help:
- Enhanced help that gives users easier access to top searches.
- Changing content on main help page with highly used topics.
- Short tutorial videos integrated in help for areas of high interest.
- New troubleshooting sections.
- Expanded navigational text that gives users more information/ context.
- More task-based dialog box help.